Use this website to quickly find the most important information about the main airport in downtown Washington, D.C., called Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport: Departures, Arrivals, Parking, Car Rentals, Hotels near the airport and other information about Reagan National airport. Plan your travel to DCA Airport with the information provided in this site.
DCA airport, Reagan National airport or Washington National airport, known officially as Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (IATA: DCA, ICAO: KDCA) is located in Virginia, 3 miles (5 km) south from downtown of Washington D.C., the capital of United States of America.
DCA airport serves as a hub for American Airlines, the largest carrier in the Reagan Airport. It is also the airport closer to the capital and manages the Baltimore / Washington metropolitan area.
DCA Airport has three runways, 44 gates and two terminals (A and B/C). Terminal A has 9 gates and Terminal B/C has 45.
DCA airport is a hub for American Airlines, which is DCA airport largest carrier. Delta Air Lines is the second largest carrier and Southwest the third one
Terminal A has gates 1-9 and is home for:
- Air Canada Express
- Southwest Airlines
- Frontier Airlines
- Sun Country Airlines
Currently the terminal has been modernized its structure and it has a new expanded TSA security pont, more windows and new flooring.
There’s the TSA Lost and Found.
Terminal B and C are both in the same building and act as a single Terminal. Are the newest terminals for the DCA Reagan National airport and both terminals has the same structure, with three concourses. B and C connect directly to the WMATA airport station.
Terminal B/C has three concourses connected by the National Hall. They house 45 gates distributed:
- Terminal B (gates 10-22) and hosts the following carriers: Alaska, Delta, Delta Shuttle and United.
- Terminal B/C (gates 23-34) hosts American, American Shuttle, JetBlue and Virgin America.
- Terminal C (gates 35-45) hosts American airline.
There are many options to go and come from the DCA airport.
- Metrorail: Connected directly with terminals B and C from the Reagan National airport. From Terminal A, look for “Airport Shuttle” bus and stop in Terminal B/C or Parking Garages B/C. The metrorail provides easily access to Virginia, Washington and Maryland. From June 2016 to March 2017 there are major repairs and rehabilitations.
- On-Airport Shuttle Bus Service: the DCA airport provides a Shuttle bus to go around the airport. The vehicles are marked as: All Terminals, Economy (Lot), Rental Car/Parking and Employee.
-Taxi: Go out through the doors of any terminal Baggage Claim. To pay by credit card, please notify before the Taxi Driver. There are Wheelchair-Accessible Taxis.
The counters are located in the 1st floor Terminal A - Garage. For rental car club members, go directly to 2nd/3rd floor Terminal A - Garage to take the keys. Need to rent a car? Click here for more information.
Address: Arlington, VA 22202, United States of America
Telephone: +1 703-417-8000>Check rental car page on-line for availability and best prices.
Security Checkpoint: +1 703-603-2516. From 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Closed during weekends.
Public locations airport: +1 703-417-0110. Fax: 703-417-0635